David James Referral Card
As a David James customer, you can benefit from a £50 High Street voucher by simply recommending our sales and letting services.
Every one of our clients is sent a Referral Card with a unique customer reference number following completion. You can also request a card from your local David James branch.
To claim your £50 voucher, all you need to do is recommend us to a friend and give them your customer reference number. They then simply quote your unique number when placing their property on the market with us, through either our sales or lettings departments.
Once their transaction completes, you will receive a £50 High Street voucher.
There’s no limit to how many people you can recommend so the more you refer, the more gift vouchers you’ll receive.
So keep your card safe, and get recommending!
Terms and conditions:
- In these terms and conditions, 'Us/We/Our' shall mean David James Estate Agents Ltd and/or David James Lettings Ltd, the 'voucher provider' shall mean the high street company providing the voucher
- The voucher provided is at our discretion and the recipient is not able to request a different voucher provider
- We reserve the right to change the provider of the high street voucher periodically
- Residential Sale – when legal completion of the sale of the property takes place
- Residential Let – when the Tenant takes up occupation under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- We will endeavour to dispatch vouchers as soon as possible but please allow up to 28 days for them to be delivered to you
- The referral card is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer by us
- Vouchers are not able to be exchanged for their cash equivalent
- We accept no responsibility should the recipient of the voucher not redeem the voucher before any expiry date stated upon it
- We remind the recipient that they must also adhere to the terms and conditions set out by the voucher provider and we are not to be held responsible for any issues which would be reasonably deemed outside our control
- We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice including cancellation of the referral scheme, at our discretion
- There is an amendment to the Terms and Conditions on the cards currently issued which states that both the referrer and the individual being referred will receive a gift voucher. The individual being referred will no longer receive a gift voucher.
Search for a property
Value my property
View more testimonials
We have sold two properties in the last year with David James using both the Arnold (Rosemary) and Carlton (Lorraine) branches...Denis and Heather Abdi