Purchasing your home
Find out how we can help you
Purchasing a new home is a big commitment and our aim is to help guide you through the buying process. Once your offer has been accepted on your new property, an allocated negotiator will work with you throughout the purchase and will be on hand to answer any questions that may arise. We will work with your conveyancer to conclude the matter as quickly as possible allowing you to enjoy your new home. There are a number of services we can offer to help ease the burden of moving:
Independent Mortgage Advice
At David James, we can offer independent mortgage advice with a free mortgage consultation. We have access to the whole of the mortgage market and are not tied to an individual bank or building society. The benefit of this is that we can scour the market to search for the best mortgage deal for your circumstances, attempting to fit the right mortgage product to you rather than offer you a small selection of rates from one outlet.
Our team of experienced and dedicated mortgage advisors will work with you through the whole process and deal with any queries that you may have or any problems that may arise.
Even if you have already received advice from a bank or building society, we can provide a comparison on any deal that may have been offered to you. In the worst-case scenario we can offer peace of mind that you have secured the right deal; or better still demonstrate a more competitive product for your circumstances.
With this knowledge it makes sense to speak to us when purchasing your home; even if you buy from another estate agent!
To find out about our latest mortgage rates or more information about this service click here.
Disclaimer: You can choose how we are paid for mortgage advice: pay a fee usually 1% of the loan amount or we can accept commission from the lender. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayment on your loan amount.
David James Conveyancing
When buying your new home, ensuring you have a strong pro-active conveyancer working on your behalf is crucial. Moving home can be a stressful process. The legal process can take time and can be costly: with frayed tempers and in worst case scenarios a delayed transaction leading to parties pulling out of the process completely when things go wrong.
David James Conveyancing have teamed up with competent and professional conveyancers; enabling us to try and remove many of the pitfalls of moving home and to bring the purchase transaction to as speedy a conclusion as possible.
By retaining your purchase conveyance in-house this affords us the opportunity to demand progress on your behalf where possible and allows us to try and push matters through using the influence we have over our own conveyancers; something that we would be unable to achieve with other solicitors.
If you are interested in talking to you us about how David James Conveyancing could benefit you, then please contact us.
David James have developed Purchase Ready, a new, exciting scheme which aims to put you (the buyer) in the driving seat. By becoming Purchase Ready, arrangements for both your mortgage and conveyancing are completed in advance elevating you to a priority buyer position for any properties that may come onto the market with us - or any other agent! So what are the benefits:
- Priority Listing - elevate your position within the market place ensuring a priority call on all new properties that come onto the market with David James and giving you the opportunity to view properties before they are fully marketed.
- Dedicated property team working on your behalf - a member of our sales team will be allocated to you and will continually search our property portfolio to find the properties that match your criteria, ensuring you are one of the first parties informed. Your own dedicated mortgage advisor will also continually scour the market on your behalf looking at the new deals that may become available that suit your circumstances.
- Make yourself more attractive - being Purchase Ready makes you a much more attractive proposition to a seller as you have arranged the financial and initial legal work on your purchase in advance. This puts you in a much stronger position in the buying process - and lets us strongly recommend you as a prospective purchaser.
- Get your new home quicker - completing arrangements for your conveyancing leads to reduced transaction times. Having your conveyancer ready to act as soon as you find your perfect property can save vital time. Our conveyancing team also give us priority on all of our cases, which ensures you get your purchase completed quickly.
- The costs are all worked out - By arranging your conveyancing you benefit from a fixed legal fee guarantee allowing you to budget for the purchase accordingly. Similarly knowing exactly what you can afford to borrow and what your repayments are likely to be before you find your perfect home gives you peace of mind that you can afford the move.
- Freedom of choice and peace of mind - Purchase Ready is available to you whether you buy through David James or any other agent - being in the scheme does not tie you to buy a property from us. What’s more if you don't purchase there is no legal fee to pay!
If you are interested in talking to a member of our team about the Purchase Ready scheme, then please contact us.
Search for a property
Value my property
View more testimonials
LucyMr & Mrs Fotheringham
Just a quick note to say thank you to you and your colleagues for all your hard work during the sale of our property...