Specialist Landlord Buildings and Contents Insurance
Renting property is a highly skilled and specialised business. Our insurers offer tailored insurance to precisely meet your requirements whether it’s one property or a larger property portfolio.
What is covered:
- Up to £500,000 Buildings Sum Insured as standard (up to £2 million on request)
- Buildings Accidental Damage included as standard – no charge!
- NIL Excess option (£250 & £500 excess also available)
- Legal Liability Cover up to £5 million
- Trace and Access up to £5,000
- Malicious & Accidental Damage by Tenant option
- Up to 20% Loss of Rent
- Up to 90 days Un-occupancy cover
- Contents Cover up to £50,000 Sum Insured
- Theft of Keys & Replacement Locks
- Nil Excess Home Emergency Cover option (unlimited claims)
- Multiple Property Portfolio quotes (including discounts) available on request
- Alternative accommodation cover
- Employed, Self-employed, Retired, Student, Local Authority and Asylum Seeker Tenant types all covered
Refer to policy wording for full terms and conditions
Contact our lettings and property management team today whether you are looking for a new policy or your current policy is due for renewal.
David James Lettings Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Advent Solutions Management Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority: Firm Reference Number 308751 (IAR No. 501054).
Value my Property
Click below to book a free, no obligation market appraisal of your home. An experienced member of our team will provide you with a current market appraisal and also advice on the best way to sell your home in the current marketplace.
Report a Maintenance Enquiry
Using our online reporting system, you can let us know about any maintenance query 24-hours a day. Our intuitive system also allows you to upload photographs to help provide us with more information to speed us diagnosis and resolution of any problems that occur.
Search for a property
Value my property
David James are members of NAEA and ARLA Propertymark which means we meet higher industry standards than the law demands.
Our experts undertake regular training to ensure they are up to date with best practice and complex legislative changes so that they can offer you the best advice. We are also backed by a Client Money Protection scheme, which guarantees that your money is protected. We are also voluntary members of both SafeAgent and the Property Ombudsman ensuring we offer our clients full protection and redress in every aspect of what we do.