Specialist Tenants Contents Insurance
Accidents happen and burglary or other unforeseen problems are a constant risk and could mean losing your deposit. Let Alliance’s specialist Tenant Contents insurance gives you peace of mind by protecting your valued possessions and protecting you against any accidental damage to your landlord’s property.
What is covered:
- Nil Excess option
- Contents Sum Insured from £10,000 up to £50,000
- Tenants Liability to the Landlord up to £2,500
- Entertainment Downloads up to £2,000
- Replacement Keys and Locks up to £500
- Pedal cycle cover available up to £1,000 per cycle
- Money up to £250 and Credit Card cover up to £500
- Mobile Phones up to £400
- Public Liability up to £2 million
- Accidental Damage to Hi-Fi, TV, PC, Fixed Glass, Furniture, Mirrors etc.
- High-risk items cover option up to £7,500 per article
- Alternative Accommodation
- Deep Freezer Contents
- Storm, Flood, Escape of Water or Oil
Specialist Tenant Liability Insurance
Accidents happen but you can be protected against paying for any damage to your landlord’s property, fixtures, fittings and furniture. You’ll also be covered against time-consuming deposit disputes. For just £5.28 including Insurance Premium Tax (based on the prevailing rate of 12% set by HMRC from 1st June 2017) per month payable by direct debit, Tenant Liability Insurance provides peace of mind. Remember, many tenancy agreements state that a tenant should insure themselves against damage before commencing the tenancy.
What is covered:
- Nil excess
- Accidental damage to the landlord’s household goods
- Accidental damage to the landlord’s non-permanent fixtures and fittings (like carpets and curtains)
- £2,500 cover level
- Policy runs for 12 months
- Policy underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd
- Underneath the columns:
Refer to policy wording for full terms and conditions
Contact our lettings and property management team today, whether you are looking for a new policy or your current policy is due for renewal.David James Lettings Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Advent Solutions Management Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority: Firm Reference Number 308751 (IAR No. 501054).
Meet our Experienced Team
We pride ourselves on being experts in the local marketplace. There’s no simpler way to underline this than the fact that our team have close to 300 years worth of estate and letting agency experience. Therefore with David James, you know you are in safe hands.Our property experts
David James are members of NAEA and ARLA Propertymark which means we meet higher industry standards than the law demands.
Our experts undertake regular training to ensure they are up to date with best practice and complex legislative changes so that they can offer you the best advice. We are also backed by a Client Money Protection scheme, which guarantees that your money is protected. We are also voluntary members of both SafeAgent and the Property Ombudsman ensuring we offer our clients full protection and redress in every aspect of what we do.