Have you seen our shiny new bus adverts? We have a sales bus and a lettings bus, each rolling out across the Gedling Borough this New Year.
To celebrate, we’re offering you the chance to win a £50 John Lewis voucher!
All you have to do is keep an eye out for our bus adverts, take a snap, then share your bus pic to our Facebook or Twitter pages and you’ll be automatically entered into the prize draw.
Entries close on 31st January and we’ll contact the lucky winner, chosen at random, on 1st February. There’s no limit on how many times you can enter, so get spotting!
Terms and conditions
- To participate in this competition, you must share a picture of a Nottingham City Transport bus bearing the new David James advertising wrap, to the David James Facebook or Twitter page:facebook.com/davidjamesea or twitter.com/davidjamesea
- One winner will be selected by David James at random from all entries received. The winner will be chosen after the competition deadline of 11:59pm on Tuesday 31st January 2017 who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) – except for David James employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation. The competition is open to persons over 18 years of age only.
- The prize consists of a £50 John Lewis voucher.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The winner will be contacted via reply to their entry post or tweet mentioned in 1) above and will be asked to attend the David James head office at 45b Plains Road, Mapperley, NG3 5JU to allow supply of their prize.
- The winners will have seven days to claim their prize by providing the information requested from the date it is sent. After this time, we reserve the right to select new winners.
- No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection, a valid email address and/or access to Facebook/Twitter. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries, which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct. David James accept no liability for lost or incomplete entries.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to David James collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to the Promoter: David James, 45b Plains Road, Mapperley, NG3 5JU after closure of the competition
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to David James and not to Facebook or Twitter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook or Twitter from any claims.
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.