Whether you need to clear your property, put furniture into storage or move your entire home we can offer a bespoke service tailored to your requirements.
If you are moving to a new home, you will need to consider how you are going to be able to pack up your existing belongings and transport them to your new property. Many people wait until they near exchange of contracts before thinking about booking a removals company. Whilst this may seem the sensible option, waiting this long can lead to difficulty in securing a removals company for your move date.
We would always recommend getting an idea of your removals either when you first come to the market or as soon as your property has been classed as Sold (subject to contract). Our removals team will be able to visit your property and assess exactly what is involved in moving you, giving you an idea of both timeframes and costs. By doing this in advance, not only are you then able to have more freedom in choosing your removal date, but you can budget for the removals element of your move.
Our removals service is designed to remove the stress for you!
Our award-winning removers offer a service to suit your needs. They can offer a full range of services, from furniture storage, full packing and even a full dismantle and reassemble service where they take care of everything for you. Even if you wish to pack your property yourself they can provide you with everything you need to ensure your move goes without incident; including boxes, ‘bubble-wrap’ and tape.
How is our service different from other removal companies?
Our removals service is run by professional, local people who not only know the industry but also the area of Nottingham very well. As an independent removals company, their service is more competitively priced than the larger names in the industry. However as well as being competitive, their service is more personalised than a standard removals package. As a result, they are able to work around difficulties far more easily than many other removal companies can as we understand the stresses of moving. What’s more, you have the peace of mind of knowing that their removals service is the only company in the Midlands to have their terms and conditions approved by the Furniture and Home Improvement Ombudsman.
A company you can trust
Our removers are also members of the ‘Association of Independent Movers’ (AIM), which is a non-profit organisation that ensures the standards of all members are of a high level and provides peace of mind and reliable customer service to anyone who uses an AIM member to move them. AIM ensure that the move process goes as smoothly as possible by continually offering support to a customer even after a move have been completed.
Why should you choose our recommended removal company?
- They are the highest awarded removal company in the Midlands for quality of customer service.
- They hold the highest number of reviews in the removal industry on Which? Trusted Trader.
- They have been trading for over 20 years, during which time the Director has been hugely involved in the industry itself; he was the East Midlands consultant for the ‘British Association of Movers’ for 3 years and is now a director for the ‘Association of Independent Movers’ where his role involves raising standards and compliancy industry-wide.
- They have a varied fleet of vehicles for moves of any size and any access to ensure whatever your needs, the move can always be completed.
- All of their vehicles are equipped with specialist covers for TV’s, pictures, mattresses, sofas, tables and more. As well as this, they all come with straps and removals blankets so that any item of furniture can be protected.
- Their uniformed staff are fully trained to the highest standards.
- They offer packing, un-packing, assembly and dis-assembly packages.
- They are fully insured and hold an operator’s licence for the running of their HGV’s.
- Unlike many other removal firms, the cost is worked out on the quantity of goods to be moved rather than the value of the house; this makes the price reflect fairly on the size and amount of items you would like moving.
Fantastic job, brilliant folk willing to go the extra mile. Found solutions to all the ‘problems’ and did it all with a smile.
The team were absolutely fantastic. They made a very stressful date a lot easier to cope with. They are an asset to your firm.
Book a free, no obligation market appraisal of your property
Looking to let or sell? Book a valuation today and an experienced member of our team will be able to advise the best way to maximise the value of your propertyBook a Valuation